The Problem of Evil
1. God Exists
2. God is omnipotent (all-powerful)
3. God is omnibenevolent (all-good)
4. Evil Exists
5. An omnipotent & omnibenevolent God cannot exist
The Answer to the problem of evil is the person of Christ.
1. The disciples had a safe faith which would keep Jesus from confronting evil (7-16)
2. Martha had a stoic faith that limited Jesus to her understanding (17-27)
3. Mary had a situational faith which put her ways above God's ways (28-37)
God wants you to have a saving faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ.